Thursday, July 31, 2008

33 week check-up

All went well yesterday at our 33-week checkup. Doc says that anytime after 35-weeks is ok to deliver, but the closer to 40-weeks the better. We go back in two weeks and then after that appt - its down to every week. During the "weigh in" yesterday, the nurse says I have gained a total of 20lbs, which is perfect. Everyone I see tells me that I'm so small.... obviously they haven't seen the size of my feet! Fluids have decided to take up residencey in my lower legs and feet. At least my toes look cute still (thanks Steph!).

So we quickly called Scott last night and he helped move furniture around in the baby room (and clean out some of the garage!). My nesting faze has started... if you call it nesting - or panic to get things done!

Tommy will be here before we know it!

No comments: