Thursday, April 17, 2008

18 weeks - Kicking and Growing...

After weeks of wondering what I was feeling were baby kicks (or gas!)... I know now, it was not! This week I started feeling little "kicks" or nudges, definately the baby and not gas! The baby seems to be more awake and playful in the afternoons (like his momma!), especially after lunch. The kicks are a number together for a minute and then nothing for a long time.

My tummy has popped out this week! I am no longer in my normal clothes, especially work clothes. My sisters and mom bought me a few pants/skirts that are working for me now. My tops are starting to get "not approperiate for work" because they are showing too much stuff! The maternity sections are calling my name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

def time for some retail therapy!!!!!!!
love ya steph