Sunday, January 27, 2008

6 wks - Weekend Wrap-up

ONE WEEK tomorrow... until our 8 week doc appt! Monday, Feb 4th 3:30pm, you know where we will be! I thought it would never get here, but now that I can say its next week... its easier to countdown!

Saturday morning, I woke up from not a good night sleep and had my first real bat at morning sickness. Finally, about noon time, it subsided. The afternoon was spend on the couch. Boy and I glad we got brand new comfortable couchs a few years ago. THEN - mom and dad made their "after-cruise" debut in Tally. We went to dinner to celebrate their arrival back in the country AND Tom's birthday (he's so old now - 31!). After mom and dad left, we went to my bosses birthday party at The Winery. I have to say, the Winery is not as fun when you can't drink! Although we had a blast. We stayed out until midnight and I started to crash.

Today - was fun! I slept in after a GREAT night sleep. TMH held a Baby Fair at UCC (where we get married). All kinds of exhibitors. By the way, Richards Photography says Hello! We got all kinds of goody bags and literature to read. It was great! It was also funny to walk in and see the Porpoise Bounce in the 3rd floor ballroom! You never know where one will end up! hehe! So, after Baby Fair, of course baby needed food and we had some arrands to do. By the time 5pm came around, I was going downhill fast... tired. We got in the house and i tore my clothes off and crawled in bed. I am just now getting vertical again. It wiped me out. I definately had to pee at every location. I'm getting pretty good at spotting those "restroom" signs!

My biggest thing is going to be staying home and resting. Its so hard to just sit on the couch all weekend, but apparently its whats gonna be required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rest now dear youve got 18 years before you can rest again lol just kidding! you know ill take over whenever your tired!!! love ya bunches! Steph