Thursday, January 24, 2008

6 Weeks Today!

This week, we spread the word to our family that there is 10 little fingers and 10 little toes in the making... literally, this week! Babycenter.com is really great! It explains each week whats developing and the size of the baby. This week, the baby has grown from a sesame seed to a lentil bean (aka 1/4 of an inch big!). My baby has grown from a seed to a mini bean!

I've been extremely tired all the time and today had my first "morning sickness". I was at work and our office was having a luncheon. The smell of the food was great when they first delivered it. About 5 minutes later, it didn't smell so good to my tummy anymore... took a long lunch break away from that! My finger nails are growing which I LOVE! I've never successfully had long nails!

I am continuing to countdown the days until our doctor appt... 11 more days! It seems like forever!

We are also celebrating Tom's birthday being on Saturday! What a great gift - you're gonna be a daddy!

No comments: