Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tommy's 1 month old

We survived our first month together. I dragged all my scrapbook stuff out from the closet and started back at the beginning of my pregnancy. I now hold Tommy and think to myself how thankful I am that everything turned out so wonderful even with our crazy beginning story. God wanted us to be together and now we are. I have to say, its been great.

We were dressed and ready to go to the pumpkin patch on Thursday, but then it started to rain and never stopped. So, we will try again next week. Daddy was happy that Tommy was wearing big boy shoes, but they didn't stay on for long.
This is my favorite place to take a nap (curled up in the boppy pillow on the coach next to Mommy). By the way, we went to the doctor this week and Tommy weighed 10lbs. 14oz. and grew two inches!
Tommy loves tummy time with Daddy. He just chills out and they each talk about their day.

No comments: