Monday, September 29, 2008

Losing Things...

Of all the things to lose... we managed to lose our camera somewhere between the labor/delivery room and the postpartum room. So, we are limited on pictures during our hospital stay and our ride home... thankfully we had an old camera sitting at home but I feel naked without my camera. If anyone knows how much I love to scrapbook... you know - I always have my camera within arms reach.

So, if you happen to be at CRMC in the labor/delivery area... and see a Sony camera laying around... let me know!

Since I am sitting here thinking about loosing things... I went and stepped on the scale. The day before I went to the hospital, the doc says I had gained 27 pounds total. As of just a bit ago, I have 6 pounds to go to be back at my pre-prego weight and its only been 9 days!! Hopefully because I am breastfeeding, I will loose alittle more than just the 6 pounds!

No comments: